Guest: Zarir Marawala, DPM, Podiatrist
Click HERE for Podcast
1) Cell Defense and the Sunshine Vitamin, Scientific American, Nov. 2007 pp. 62-72.
2) Attenuated Growth Hormone Response to Resistance Exercise with Prior Sprint Exercise, Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 39(1): 108-115, Jan. 2007.
3) Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men Over Sixty Years Old, New England Journal of Medicine. Vol. 323, Number 1, July 1990.
4) Omega-3 and Red Yeast Rice Beat Statin Drugs for Cholesterol Control, Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
5) More Support for Benefits of Fish Oil for Asthmatics, CHEST Journal. Vol. 129, No. 1, pp. 39-49. Dec. 2005.
6) Diet, Lifestyle, and the Etiology of Coronary Artery Disease: The Cornell China Study, The American Journal of Cardiology. Vol. 82 (10B), November 26, 1998.
7) Supporting Baby Boomers, The American Chiropractor. pp. 36-38, July 2008.
8) Use of Vitamin D in Clinical Practice, Alternative Medicine Review. Vol. 13, Number 1, March 2008.
9) Low Vitamin D Levels Predict Stroke in Patients Referred to Coronary Angiography, Stroke. Sep. 2008.
10) Vitamin D Deficiency: A Risk Factor for Heart Disease? , Heartwire. Service of WebMD, Jan 7, 2008.
11) Quantifiable Effects of Osteopathic Manipulative Techniques on Patients with Chronic Asthma, JAOA. Vol. 102, No. 7, July 2002.
12) Plasma Vitamin C Level, Fruit and Vegetable Consumption, and the Risk of New-Onset Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Arch Intern Med, Vol. 168, (No. 14), July 28, 2008